Wednesday, July 18, 2012

3rd Conditional Sentences about the Donner Party


1. In my opinion if they had listen to James Clyman, Reed’s friend, they would have used the easier path and avoid the trap.
2. As I see it if they had followed Hastings immediately after they've reached Fort Bridger, they would have crossed the mountains on time.
3. I believe that if the oxen hadn't run away, the people in the desert wouldn't have started starving so soon in the mountains.
4. From my point of view if J. Reed hadn't killed his teamster he might have died with other people in the snowstorm.
5. I assume that if the Indians hadn't killed 21 oxen they could have reached the mountains earlier.
6. As far as I'm concerned if James Reed had tried to reunion with his family sooner he might have been killed by his group members.
7. I think if there had been a more able-bodied rescue team, they could have gotten to the rest of the groupe on time.
8. I feel that if they had looked after their animals better they wouldn't have wandered off into the snowstorm.
9. I assume that if they had tried to escape from Donner Lake sooner they wouldn’t have been so weak and might have succeed.
10. It seems to me that if W. Hastings hadn’t written his book this tragedy wouldn’t have happened.
11. If they hadn’t decided to rest before the Sierra Nevada, they wouldn’t have gotten in a snowstorm.
12. If there wagons hadn’t been so heavy, the could have pasted the desert faster.
13. If they had had rules in the group, Reed wouldn’t have killed the other man.
14. In think the Donner Party is the fault of Europe. If Europe hadn’t found the United States, no one would have had the idea to travel from the East to the West.
15. It probably would have been a nice trip, if they had had the possibilities we have today.

Kate and Coni

No comments:

Post a Comment