Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Signs by James

I was just worried about couldn't find any interesting signs around the campus. Then when I came back to the dormitory, I found an interesting sign sticked on the door of our restroom.


We ususally use 'gentlemen' or 'men' to prevent the men's restroom being used by the ladies. But this time, it seems like if someone is identified as an male, he/she can come in. Even though barely no female will be identifed as a male, the designer still make it that way. I think the designer wants to present a easy atmosphere in the dormitory.

6 comments:

  1. I also saw this sign in my dorm floor! When i first met this sign, I thought it was really funny. But in my dorm it is written that you have to identify as a female!(By. Sandy)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't notice the sign in my dorm until I see this post! I think the sign is not only interesting but also considerate for some people who identify themselves in different gender. (Autumn)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this humorous sign. ^^ I think any people can use this restroom if they can prove themselves that they are male. The question is how? Haha - Fon

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know why there isn't such a sign in the man toilet in m floor, but I went to the other floors and found there were! I had never thought much about the sign utill James pointed out!
    by luo

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol, this sign is really funny. But i can't tell what's behind this sign.Does the housekeeper want to warn the guests in a humorous way?

    ReplyDelete