Wednesday, July 18, 2012

San Francisco Museum Of Modern Art (SFMOMA)

Last weekend, I went to SFMOMA with my friend.
That is not a high building which could capture my attention from the very first.
Therefore, I spent a little time finding the museum.
Once I went in the museum, I found that although the museum only has 5 floors, each floor is very wide and attractive!
This was my first sight when I entered the museum.





















There were many small bright balls hung under the roof.
Those balls flashed unregularly and were beautiful!
But when I went upstairs and looked at those balls from the second floor,
I found something really interesting!

The small balls didn't only flash, but expressed continuous movements.
I think the movements in the film was playing basketball.
It was really a cool and creative design I had never seen before!

In SFMOMA, there are many different exhibitions of different artists.
The exhibition includes artworks, photographs, and design objects.
I spent whole afternoon there appreciating modern artists' creativity.
I think it is absolutely a museum which is worth a visit!


By Sandra



No comments:

Post a Comment