Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Hello, my name is Jeong Junyoung. My English name is Raven which is made by my  elementary school teacher. Anyway, nice to meet you guys from various contries and cultures. I'm from South Korea. I'm 18 years old. I was born in 1993. I have unskilled English, so I hope you to understand my ability to speak English. It is my first time to visit in United States and everything is unfamiliar to me. I want to accustom to American culture. As for my interests, I like playing and watching soccer games. I was soccer player until 14 years old. Also, I like listening to old music like beatles or that kinds of musics. It makes me calm and feel comportable. I wish I have good time with you during summer sessions in SEL class. And, I want to experience that I can only experience in California.
I hope you guys to make your time in California interested.
Nice to meet all of you !
Hi! It is my picture which is pictured when I was in Busan in Korea.

1 comment:

  1. Emily:
    Is that boy in the picture you? I think you are much thiner now! You must lose a lot of weight.haha!Just kidding, hope you won't mind! By the way, what ocean is it bihind you in Busan? Is that pacific ocean or some other sea?

    ReplyDelete