Monday, July 2, 2012

Introduction--------Luo

Hi~ My name is Luo. I come from China. I major in physics, while I also study electronical systems. In my leisure time, I like to play badminton, computer and hang out with friends. I look forward to making friends with you. As I still have trouble connecting my laptop with the Internet, it may not be possible to upload photos from my laptop for the time being. Let me skip this step. Anyway, nice to see you guys. I hope we both have a good time here.

2 comments:

  1. Andrianne : Hi Luo, the person who takes the same course with me. Not only just ESL 8, but also the American food culture! I look forward to our exciting two courses! Let's having fun with our two courses at Berkeley together~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fon: Hi Luo! How was San Francisco? We accidentally met at Macy's remember? ^^ It's nice to meet you. Let's enjoy this class together!

    ReplyDelete