Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Hi, I'm Autumn.

Hi everyone, my name is Autumn. I am from Taiwan, which is a beautiful country in Asia. I'm studying in National Taiwan University and my major is Library And Information Science.

I had never been to the U.S.A so I am quite excited and nervous about this trip. I expect that during this summer I can not only learn from the lesson but also broaden my horizon and know some people from anywhere.
Today is the Independence Day, and everyone is celebrating. Did you guys watch the fireworks today?

2 comments:

  1. Ethan : Happy July 4th :D! I had been to The Great Mall today. It takes about 2 hours to get there by bus and bart, but The Great Mall was amazing!! This is the first time for me to visit the United States, too. Have nice summer sessions in Berkeley!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kate: Happy Independence Day!!! I've visited Zoo today and had amazing trip to Golden Gate Park. So many cheerful people, laugh and smiles. That was very lovely day. And to see fireworks I went to piers which had spectacular view to the Bay.

    ReplyDelete