Monday, July 2, 2012

Emily,Xue

Introduction of Emily,Xue.

  Hi.It is really nice to meet you from a lot of different countries around the world.

    My name is Emily, which is a really common one. In fact, I just pick this name for myself from the American drama"lie to me".I am fascinated about that one.And my chinese name is Huiwen,Xue,I think it is a little difficult to pronounce.I want to study in America two years later to get my master degree. But that is not the only reason I come here and study english, because i also love learning english too . It can help me to gain confidence and feel free. Also it's a way to gain perseveriance ,since i need to accumulate a lot to master this language,that couid be a kind of self-challenge.Following is my favourite korea star~I think she is so elegant and charming. She also gives me a feeling that just be kind to everyone even they have hurt you~do you like her?





8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Choi Ji-woo~~in fact, I only know her chinese name, this English name is found on the internet~~haha

      Delete
  2. Andrianne : Hi, I'm surprise about your picture! It's a famous Korean actor, "Ji-woo, Choi". It's very nice to meet you who like the Kroean movie star! Actually I have a plan to learn the Chinese! I think you can help me for learning Chinese.(Wow, it's wonderful!!!) I hope we will have a good time together~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandy: I also love to watch American dramas! Can you recommend me some dramas? haha. Good luck with your master degrees and this summer in berkeley!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "lie to me" is really a cool drama. i like that hero who also plays in the movie "The Legend of 1900".

      Delete
  4. Fon: Having lunch with you after class was really enjoyable. Let's go eat some nice food together again next time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha~~okay! maybe next time i should try more spicy Thai-food!

      Delete