Tuesday, July 3, 2012

I'm sandy from Korea XD


Hi. I'm Sandy from South Korea. Nice to meet you all :) I'm 21 years old. I'm studying at Ewha womans university which is in Seoul, capital city of Korea. As I spoke in the last class, my major is Chinese language and literature. And my second major is Business. Here in berkeley, I take ESL 8 and American advertising in session E.

My hobby is watching American dramas. I especially love Bigbang theory and The desperate housewives. Did anyone here see these dramas? I really recommend these two series to you guys!

Let's have a good time in this summer and keep in touch with each other eventhough we go back to our own countries.

PS. That is the picture when I went to cherry blossoms festival in last spring.

3 comments:

  1. Emily:
    Hi, I am Emily, and I come from china, Which means we can talk something about China in Chinese! I like your smile, I think that is very typical one for Korean girl~nice to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandra:
    I also like to watch American TV dramas very much! I haven't seen those two dramas you mentioned yet! I'll watch those dramas in my free time! It's very cool you study Chinese in the university, and maybe we can communicate in Chinese!

    ReplyDelete