Thursday, July 19, 2012

error correction answers


Although the weather was harsh, we still decided to walk through the bridge to get a close look at this giant architecture.

Although the weather was harsh, we still decided to walk to/over the bridge to get a close look at this giant structure.

 I felt like I was sitting on the transformer, it was protecting us from enemy. They fighted with each other, with glass flakes flying to us.

I felt like I was sitting on the transformer, which was protecting us from the enemy. They fought with each other, with glass shards flying at us.

Besides, on the way, there were many stands giving us foods and drinks for free and many bands, orchestras performing. It was not that serious or boring I thought before.

Besides, on the way, there were many stands giving us free food and drinks and there were many bands and orchestras performing. It was not as serious or boring as I had thought before.

 It’s a breathtaking sight – upper parts of the bridge was hidden by the clouds, water under was all shades of blue and green, and there was a perfect view on the ocean laid powerful and endless right in front our eyes.

It’s a breathtaking sight – upper parts of the bridge were hidden by the clouds, the water underneath was all shades of blue and green, and there was a perfect view of the ocean laid powerful and endless right in front of  our eyes.

 We took the pirate boat and a small roller coaster. Taking all those exciting facilities is always a challenge to me as I don’t really like exciting things.

We rode the pirate boat and a small roller coaster. Going on all those exciting rides is always a challenge for me as I don’t really like them.

 The foods and drinks is quite expensive at the park. For example, a bottle of water costs 6 bucks. So even the tickets were cheap, the foods and drinks costed each person 20 bucks.

The food and drinks were quite expensive at the park. For example, a bottle of water costs 6 bucks. So even though the tickets were cheap, the food and drinks cost each person 20 bucks.

 When I arrived there, I could see a lot of white tents which standed in a row.

When I arrived there, I could see a lot of white tents standing in a row.

 I went to the Lombard Street which are located San Francisco.

I went to Lombard Street which is located in San Francisco.

 It is the most highest tower in Las Vegas.

It is the highest tower in Las Vegas.

No comments:

Post a Comment