Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Andrianne - The Stratosphere tower in Las Vegas

 I went to the Las Vegas two weeks ago. In Las Vegas, there were a lot of tourist attrations. But the most wonderful place I'd like to talk about is the Stratosphere Tower.

 It is located in front of the Stratosphere hotel. It is the most highest tower in Las Vegas. It is 350 meter high and by its height you can see the whole sight of the Las Vegas at the top of the tower. When I got up to the top of the tower, it was at night around 12pm, and you might know that the night scene of the Las Vegas is much more fantastic than that of daytime, so I could see the incredible sight science of the Las Vegas at that moment.
 The following two pictures were took my me when I went to Las Vegas. 
the night scene at the top of the Stratosphere tower

the Stratosphere tower




















 The most incredible thing is at the top of the tower, there was a ride like a small roller coaster. I was really shocked a few people were in the line to ride some rides!! @_@
 Someone who seeks for a thrill experience, go to the top of the Stratosphere tower and try it !
the Stratosphere tower rides


By Andrianne


No comments:

Post a Comment