Tuesday, July 3, 2012

My name is Janice. I come from Taiwan. I am studying in National Taiwan University and my major is business administration. I like to make friends with people. Chatting with different people is quite interesting, and I can know the cultures around the world. My favorite drink is coffee. Since Taiwanese are great in combined different food together and make the taste innovative, there are so many kinds of coffee combined with special flavor. It is fun for me to try every new flavored coffee. My another hobby is to walk around and see all the beautiful natures or artificial things. Even a piece of cloud on the deep blue sky will make me feel quite pleasant. As a result, studying in this beautiful campus makes me happy everyday. At the end, I am very happy to study here with all session 5 classmates.

3 comments:

  1. Emily:
    I only heard that yoghurt can be served with cookies and a lot of fruits mixed together, but not coffee. what it would it be like afer combined? Is that still a kind of beverage? Do you mean to combine coffee with coffee, or with other food such as fruit?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andrianne : Hi~ I am the person who work with your picture at the first day of the class. I am very glad to meet you. I have a similar hobbies with you, that is, chatting with friends!! I think we could be a good friends sharing our thought and talking about our own country's culture~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Floria: Becuase of major, you and I should talk more and more:)

    ReplyDelete