Monday, July 2, 2012

Hello everyone. My name is Andrianne.

Hello everyone. My name is Andrianne. I am from Korea, and I am the university student in  Korea at Korea university. I am studying for Architectural and Civil Engineering and Food Science. Therefore I take another course about America Food culture during summer session.

 I love sports. I started yoga when I was middle school student. I recommend you guys to learn yoga! It's not only very good for your physical health but also good for your mental health. Also, I like to swim, so I plan to register for my free swimming in the gym. Anyone who enjoy swimming, let's do it together!

 I hope you to have a great time at Berkeley and let's make a wonderful class together!


3 comments:

  1. Emily:
    Do you mean you have three majors ? That must be pretty hard to finish all these course! Are you very busy in your university in learning? I mean how many classes do you need to take everyday on average in Karea?I can't imagine what it would be like if i need to finish three majors in university!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luo:
    Hi,Andrianne.I have to tell you that I reviewed the courses I chose for the summer session just now and suddenly found I missed the other course I told you about and I changed for another one.It's a pity! After all, it's very nice meeting you and I'm looking forward to more conmunication.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yvonne: Hi Andrianne, I'll really like to learn yoga! In fact, I am thinking to go to the yoga class in Berkeley! Maybe I'll meet you there :)

    ReplyDelete