Wednesday, July 18, 2012

PIER 39

 Last Saturday, I went to PIER 39 which is located in San Francisco. It was very good experience to visit port because there are no ports around my city where I live in. First, I visited aquarium in PIER 39. There were many kinds of marine fauna that I couldn't see in Korea. This aquarium was very popular for children. It was happy to see that many children are happy for seeing animals. Then, I went to Fishermen's wharf which is located near PIER 39. I wanted to eat crab, but it was a little bit expensive. So, I had no choice but to eat sandwiches. I regretted because it was good chance to eat crab in San Francisco!


It is a one of symbols of PIER 39
















Also, I went to very famous crepes store. Crepes were delicious so many people were in line to buy crepes on weekend. 














It is my picture which is took in front of huge wall that is filled with whale and 'PIER 39'

It was the best place that I have ever been in San Francisco. Thus, I can recommend you to visit PIER 39. 

- Raven

No comments:

Post a Comment