Tuesday, July 3, 2012


Hi! My name is Yvonne.

I come from Taiwan and my majure is philosophy.

There are four people in my family, my parents and my older sister and me.

I like to hang out and chat with friends . Sharing the happiness and sadness with friends can always cheer me up.

Also, I like to lister to music. My favorite singer is Jason Mraz. He has amazing voice and the lyrics are awesome!


I also love animals, especially dogs.
My mother doesn’t like dogs so I don’t have a dog in Taiwan, but I plan to have at least one dog after I have my own house.
I hate bugs, however. I know it’s unreasonable but I just can’t get rid of my scare of bugs.

I love to travel with my family. We have been to a lot of places in the world. Traveling gives me a chance to get to know the world and different cultures more.
 

Oh! By the way,I already fell in love with the environment and weather here in Berkeley. (A bit too cold to me, though.)
I hope that I can get into to the graduate school of Berkeley.


Nice to meet you guys and hope we have wonderful time in Berkeley together.


5 comments:

  1. Ondrej: I like Jason Mraz too. His ancestors are actually Czechs. The name "Mráz" means frost or cold in czech.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily:oh!Is this clothes that you wear in the picture from Japan? And i think maybe you took this photo in Japan, is that true? what this room for ?I mean why do you need to wear this clothes? it is really cool~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Floria: I also like Jason Mraz! I like his voice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandy: I am also fan of Jason Mraz! His voice is so romantic, isn't it? I love dogs too and raise a pet whose name is 'Happy'.One day, I will show his picture! We have lots of commons. Let's have a good time in Berkeley!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kate: I hate insects too! Although I'm scared of spiders. I try to deal with my arachnophobia but it just won't go away. Even small ones make me scream like a 5 years old.

    ReplyDelete