Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Hey there!

Hey there!

My name is Conrad, but everybody calls me Coni. I'm from Zurich in Switzerland, where I'm also studying law in my second of six years. So there's still a long way to go. I came to Berkeley to improve my English. Since I'm in University I haven't used my English a lot, and I'm scared to lose it.
I like to do all kinds of sports. But my favorite is skiing, but that's rather difficult in summer. On the picture you can see me near our house in the alps. Thats where I normally go to ski. The picture is from last summer so it's also really nice being there in summertime, but the weather must be nice, otherwise it's rather boring. Didn't want to withhold you what great view I'm having, so that's why you only see me from behind;)
Looking forward getting to know you better.



3 comments:

  1. Floria: Oh! you are a new one. I wanted to ask you where are you from.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Autumn: Having read from books and others, I know that Switzerland is a beautiful place! Though I have never been to Europe, I wish I would travel around in Europe, especially Switzerland!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yvonne: nice to meet you Cony! Switzerland is a beautiful country and I would really like to go there again!

    ReplyDelete