Friday, July 6, 2012

Hi, I'm James



Hello everyone, I'm James from Taiwan. You guys may wonder about why I didn't attend the class before 7/5. That's because I was in another ESL8 class but couldn't fit in so well. So I asked the ESL office to change class for me and they did. And here I am, waiting to explore the joy of English and improve ourselfs with all of you.

a silly picture of me

I am a sophomore from National Taiwan University and major in Computer Science. The English education in Taiwan is more tend to make students get high score in the entrance exam. The blind spot of this type of education leads to the lack of speaking practice. So I came here to improve my English skill. I am so exciting about the opportunity to meet different kinds of people from all around the world, and desperately wanting to know you guys. Hope we can have fun and improve ourselfs in Berkeley!!

1 comment:

  1. Emily:
    In fact I have the same kind of problem~not good at oral English~hope we can make progress together!

    ReplyDelete