Monday, July 9, 2012

Error corrections


I expect that during this summer I can not only learn from the lesson but also broaden my horizon and know some people from anywhere.
I expect that this Summer I will not only learn from the lessons but also broaden my horizons and meet people from all over/everywhere.

Didn't want to withhold you what great view I'm having, so that's why you only see me from behind;)
I didn’t want to block the great view, so that’s why you only see me from behind.

I hate bugs, however. I know its unreasonable but I just cant get rid of my scare of bugs.
I hate bugs, however. I know it’s unreasonable but I just can’t get rid of my fear of bugs.

As I mentioned in the class I like to play squash, that's the strange game with rubber ball inside glass cube.
As I mentioned in class I like to play squash, that's the strange game with a rubber ball inside a glass enclosure / room.

My another hobby is to walk around and see all the beautiful natures or artificial things.
My other hobby is to walk around and appreciate the beautiful nature or man-made things.

My major isn't determined yet, because my school makes me choose my major when sophomore to give me more opportunities.
I haven’t chosen a major yet because my school allows us to choose when we are sophomores to give us more opportunities.

Also, I like listening to old music like beatles or that kinds of musics.
Also, I like listening to older music like the Beatles or similar kinds of music.

As I spoke in the last class, my major is Chinese language and literature.
As I mentioned…

So, if I don't have an allergy to animal hair and raise my dog, I want to take a walk with my dogs.
So, if I didn’t have an allergy to animal hair, I would have a dog and would want to take it for walks.

I want to study in America two years later to get my master degree.
I want to study in America two years from now to get my master’s degree.

No comments:

Post a Comment