Monday, July 2, 2012


Hi, everyone. I'm Kate. I live in Saint-Petersburg, Russia. I'm on my first year of residency in heart surgery. I also work as an editor in publishing house. I love to learn new things and to travel - visiting places is the best experience ever in my opinion. Reading, jogging, going to cinema, theaters, concerts are my main hobbies, but I'm always open to the new experience. 
Nice to meet you all, guys!


 
 
This winter I tried out karting, looked for a little bit of Schumacher in myself.

4 comments:

  1. Sandy: You are really awesome in your picture! And I respect your passion to new experience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ethan : Hi, nice to meet you! I was surprised when I heard you are a heart surgeon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fon: I really like you picture. I also like visiting new places. We have a lot of things in common.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Emily:
    really cool! i have never imagined that i will drive karting! i am really afraid of that ~

    ReplyDelete