Monday, July 2, 2012

Introduction of Floria(Miyeon Gwon)

Hi! my English name is Floria and my Korean name is Miyeon Gwon. I think 'Floria' is more accessible to you.
I'm from South Korea and my major is business.
From now on, I want to tell you about my favorite things.
My favorite food is fruit.
My favorite genre of film is fantasy. My favorite genre of book is also fantasy.
I usually create new story of film and book. I think it is my hobby.
My favorite animal is turtle. I have an allergy to animal hair, so I can't raise dogs and cats. If I don't have an allergy, I would select a dog as my favorite animal.
I saw many people in Berkeley took a walk with their dogs.
So, if I don't have an allergy to animal hair and raise my dog, I want to take a walk with my dogs.
From this course, I want to develop my oral abilities and make many friends!
How about taking a walk with me in your free time? :)

I'm sorry for my photo. I don't have a good one.

2 comments:

  1. Sandra:
    My major is business, too. I think I love this subject because I can learn many things through a wide range like mathmatics and psychology!
    It's very cool you like to create new stories. I'd like to read it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily:
    If you want to hangout, i will be pleased to go with you. but please forgive my leaving without telling you~~i felt sososososo sorry for that!!!!

    ReplyDelete